As you probably already know, I am very serious about this. I want to provide you with a service that feels safe at all times. Not just safe for your baby but for your entire family.
I personally take many precautions in my daily life to prevent myself getting sick and spreading the virus to others. But know we know that all we can do is to minimize the risk by being responsible.
- I'm fully vaccinated
- I will reschedule photoshoots if I'm feeling sick. No, I do not like spreading illnesses to anyone.
- I encourage the use of masks in my studio. I will always use a mask when handling your baby
- I have plenty of hand disinfection around the studio should you need/want to disinfect your hands.
Rules for entering the studio!
- Absolutely no sickness in the studio! If you are feeling like you or any member of your family with a little cold, please, let me know, we will reschedule. This was a rule pre-covid and still stand.
- I follow current Austrian regulations for Covid-19.
- Disinfect your hands upon entering the studio area!
- It is not mandatory to use an FFP2 Mask in the Studio, but I recommend you using one if you feel like.
- Hands must be disinfected after entering the studio.
- Customers can remove their face covering for photography purposes or to drink or eat. Carlota Stewart photography will wear her FFP2 mask the entire time.
- Maximum number of people in the studio including photographer: 5 (Five).
- Companions who are not photographed are unfortunately not allowed.
- The studio is well ventilated and sanitized before and after each session
- Shoes are not allowed in studio. Please bring your own slippers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COVID 19 PANDEMIC IN MY STUDIO
These T&C will also written in your contract: As a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic, if a session or appointment has to be reasonably cancelled or rescheduled (at least 48 hours’ notice before your scheduled session time), I can move your session fee towards an identical type of session at a mutually convenient time or I will refund your of your booking fee (processing fees will apply). If a session or appointment has to be cancelled or rescheduled as a consequence of negligence or non-adherence to the COVID-19 precautions then you may forfeit your session fee and/or be charged in accordance with these Terms and Conditions for new appointment(s). These clauses and policies are in place to protect you and your family’s health; me and my family’s health; and our social responsibilities for the greater good. I expect us all to adhere to them, in good faith, as you will expect me to adhere to my stringent cleaning and sanitation procedures.