As you probably already know, I am very serious about this. I want to provide you with a service that feels safe at all times. Not just safe for your baby but for your entire family.
I personally take many precautions in my daily life to prevent myself getting sick and spreading the virus to others. But know we know that all we can do is to minimize the risk by being responsible.
- I'm fully vaccinated
- I will reschedule photoshoots if I'm feeling sick. No, I do not like spreading illnesses to anyone.
- I encourage the use of masks in my studio. I will always use a mask when handling your baby
- I have plenty of hand disinfection around the studio.
- My studio is 2g compliant, and entry to the studio is only with Austrian Laws 2G requirements (Genesesn or Geimpft). The exception is for children and for pregnant women.
Rules for entering the studio!
- Absolutely no sickness in the studio! If you are feeling like you or any member of your family with a little cold, please, let me know, we will reschedule. This was a rule pre-covid and still stand.
- Current Austrian regulations stipulate that entering the studio is only possible with valid 2G proof (between 6-12 years with a valid ninja pass or PCR test with proof, under 6 years without proof). We ask you to show your proof on arrival without being asked. Excepted from this rule are pregnant women and people who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons. For this group please be prepared to present a PCR test no older than 72 hours.
- Disinfect your hands upon entering the studio area!
- Outside the shooting area (anteroom, bathroom, kitchen), an FFP2 mask must be worn regardless of the 2G proof .
- Hands must be disinfected after entering the studio.
- Customers can remove their face covering for photography purposes or to drink or eat. Carlota Stewart photography will wear her mask the entire time.
- Maximum number of people in the studio including photographer: 5 (Five).
- Companions who are not photographed are unfortunately not allowed.
- The studio is well ventilated and sanitized before and after each session
- Shoes are not allowed in studio. Please bring your own slippers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COVID 19 PANDEMIC IN MY STUDIO
These T&C will also written in your contract: As a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic, if a session or appointment has to be reasonably cancelled or rescheduled (at least 48 hours’ notice before your scheduled session time), I can move your session fee towards an identical type of session at a mutually convenient time or I will refund your of your booking fee (processing fees will apply). If a session or appointment has to be cancelled or rescheduled as a consequence of negligence or non-adherence to the COVID-19 precautions then you may forfeit your session fee and/or be charged in accordance with these Terms and Conditions for new appointment(s). These clauses and policies are in place to protect you and your family’s health; me and my family’s health; and our social responsibilities for the greater good. I expect us all to adhere to them, in good faith, as you will expect me to adhere to my stringent cleaning and sanitation procedures.
Please note that the use of a FFP2 mask is mandatory at all times in the studio, with the exception of the person/child being photographed and safe social distance of 2 meters is required at all times. Children under 6 are not required to wear masks.