Gumpoldskirchen, Bezirk Mödling
Preparing for your newborn session in Gumpoldskirchen
My dear Customer,
Thank you so much for taking the time to lock in your photoshoot, I am so excited to get to know you and your baby. I just wanted to touch base and let you know what to expect on your upcoming photoshoot. Let me give you confidence by saying first that your shoot is going to be awesome! Trust in the fact that I do this a lot. I will always pose the babies in a comfortable way and will never do something that feels wrong or awkward or dangerous. The objective is to take pretty pictures as well as being as safe as possible and to capture this exciting stage in your baby's and family life.
Here are a few tips I would like you to read before we meet up:
- As soon as the baby is born, please call me or send me a message on WhatsApp. so we can arrange a date as soon as possible.
- Please plan accordingly to arrive at your session on time. There is a free car park just outside the studio.
- Dress like yourself: Wear something you feel awesome and beautiful in. I recommend using something white for the parents’ photos. A spaghetti top always looks great in these photos or a nice white bra. Ensure it is an outfit you have worn before and you know it's comfortable. Please do not use patterns, logos, or bright colours. Aim for earthy tones, natural fabrics.
- Have zero expectations: Embrace what comes, sometimes the newborns cry a lot, don't feel frustrated, it is normal, and we'll take a lot of time for you to feed your baby and cuddle and everything we can do to make your baby feel comfortable. It’s all about YOU and capturing your baby exactly how it is on the day of your shoot.
- We like to allow plenty of time for feeding and cuddling during your session, so plan to be here between 2-3 hours. Throughout this time, you may get hungry so we recommend bringing a snack with you. I offer in studio complimentary Coffee, tea and mineral water.
- I have all it is needed for the beautiful baby photos, from outfits to wraps to props. If you have something special you want to incorporate in the photos, please let me know in advance so I can plan accordingly, I will be happy to photograph your baby in them.
- The studio will be very warm to make sure the Newborn is comfortable at all times, the temperature and humidity are controlled for the baby. However, we adults, might feel a little hot! So please bring layers of clothes you can take off if you feel too hot.
- It is helpful to have both parents present. That way, one parent can take the older child off for a bit while I photograph the newborn. Another parent can be on hand to help settle the newborn.
- If a sibling will be included in the pictures, I highly recommend taking the family pictures first with the sibling and once we are done with these, maybe dad or another family member can take the sibling home or to a park nearby. I find that most siblings get really bored during the three hours of the session.
- Absolutely no running inside the studio.
- Please do not bring drinks in the studio area unless they are in a bottle with a lid or is a baby bottle. For your comfort I have a little sitting area where drinks and food can be consumed outside the studio area.
- Covid-19: Do not forget to bring your FFP2 mask. Entry to the studio is only with a mask and without shoes. I get tested regularly and it will be much appreciated if you do too. I will send you my results via WhatsApp on the day. Also, if there is any sign of anyone in your household sick, with cough, fever, or chills, please do let me know and we will arrange another date for a session, I will do the same for you.
- Please read my Covid-19 Terms & Conditions in my page https://www.familyphotos.at/covid-19/
I will get in touch a few days prior to confirm the photoshoot, and meeting time and answer any pending questions you may have about outfits etc.
I will send you some sneak peek photos within 48 hours after your session via email and the full gallery within 3 weeks via a private web gallery where you will be able to choose your favourite sessions from the day.
I am so looking forward to our session, feel free to reach out anytime with any questions you may have,