How to keep your (and my) customers safe?
So they say, prevention is the key....These are very difficult times, they are difficult in every sense, we want to go out, hug, kiss and continue our lives as we have always done. But things are now very different. Also small businesses have also been affected. But I'll be taking measurements, as soon as the restrictions are lifted, to continue my photography studio in Mödling as safe as possible.
I will have a few rules in my studio and these are:
- I have a dedicated floor space of 54m2 only for my studio . During your visit, only one parent will be allowed per child
- Please leave your shoes outside, bring your own slippers.
- Anti-bacterial gel and gloves will be provided at the studio. It is expected for you to use at least one or the other. Hand washing is also highly encouraged as soon as you enter my studio.
- Masks will be compulsory to wear for the accompanying adult during the entire photoshoot.
- To ensure your safety and mine, the studio will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after each session and all fabrics washed, leaving 72 hours in between each session.
- You must ensure to be completely healthy 72 hours before your session, I will do exactly the same. If you (or I) fall ill just before your session, the session will be rescheduled at no cost.
For outdoor photoshoots, a safe distance of a minimun 2 meters will be respected at all times.