A photoshoot with your children in Vienna
Beautiful and stress-free family photos is something everyone wants when going for a photography session. Yet it can also be stressful because you want it to be perfect if you have little children that are too young to follow poses and prompts.
However, I want you to be excited about the photo session. This is because these are problems for me to solve. I will give you prompts, not poses, I will ask you to walk or play and just be you, you wont even know that I’m there. I will prompt you to play games and have fun whilst I’m photographing your children or babies (and even teenagers). Sessions are always laid back and we sometimes have so much fun that the session is over before you know it. I will take care of the composition, the technique, but above all that you look genuine, not static or posed. No, I’m not that type of photographer. In the end, I’m trying to make a beautiful collection of photos which have lots of emotions, good expressions, good background and everything that equals a gorgeous family portrait.
And this is my timeline to simplify things for you:
1. Initial contact where we talk about your ideas for the session and prices.
2. Choose a location (maybe in Vienna, or in the countryside) and date.
3. Make your booking and fill in a questionnaire to get to know you better and sign a contract.
4. I will send you a guide on how to prepare your kids for the session as well as how to dress for it.
5. We’ll talk over the phone/whatsapp/zoom/messenger (I’m just available everywhere) about any doubts you might have.
6. Do your session. You will feel confident that after all this preparation, your session will be a success!
7. After 2-3 weeks you’ll receive your photos in a private gallery, where you can choose your favourite photos.
8. Enjoy your photos for the rest of your life and your future generations!
Maybe at the end, we could go and eat an ice cream, after all, I usually become friends with my customers by the time the session ends!
During your family photography session, we will: 1. Break the ice, 2. Have fun. 3. Take your photos. 4. Have fun. 5. Take more photos. 6. Eat an ice cream!
Does this sound like a good deal?
Let’s do it! Don’t wait too late to have your photos taken! Don’t wait until your baby becomes a toddler or your children become teenagers! Cherish the moments and let’s make meaningful memories that you will forever treasure and will be proud of sharing with your family and friends.